WHY IS HAIR LOSS COMMON TODAY?
Hello every one, here is a sympathetic welcome from my side. Today we are going to discuss hair problems which are usually ignored by everyone but hugely affect our looks like rough hair, hair loss, grey hair, hair damage, etc. But today we are going to discuss one of these topics that are hair loss. Hair loss is prevalent nowadays. Most of the people are facing these problems as a serious issue of their life. Mostly everyone is facing this sort of problem because some people look older than their age because of hair loss. I will not go deep into the science behind all the reasons, but I will try my best to explain things adequately. So, let’s just started.
REASONS FOR HAIR LOSS
- Pollution: Nowadays, pollution is the primary reason for hair loss, because when we go to take a bath, in a way we focus on hygiene, but what if the water we use while taking bath is dirty? I’m pointing this point because many times we don’t pay attention that which water we use for bath Is that clear or not, So make sure you will use clear water As we go outside, there is a lot of dirt in the atmosphere, so make sure you cover your hair with a clean cloth or scarf, which will protect our hair from being severely affected.
- Take care of your hair: By this statement, I mean to say that maybe you are not taking good care of your hair. You need to understand how to take decent care of your hair, like wash your hair or shampoo your hair on regular basis, after shampoo you should use conditioner to protect your hair from dryness and avoid frizzy hair.
- Chemical factors: As I told you in previous point that wash your hair regularly with shampoo and conditioner but make sure that which shampoo or conditioner you use that should be suits your hair or if it’s not suited to you immediately change it because few people knew that many times which shampoo you use on regular basis that’s the reason of your hair fall, or my recommended you can use Organic shampoo and conditioner to avoid chemical reactions.
- Performing stressful events: When you start taking stress, don’t take a healthy diet, Consuming harmful elements like alcohol and don’t follow a healthy lifestyle.
REMEDIES FOR HAIR LOSS
Any solutions to regain your hair. Here’s our list for solutions which help you to reduce or deal with hair loss. Hair fall is one of the common problems in our society, as you read above. Everyone loses many hairs each day if your hair fall normally likes 100-150 hair in a day, so it’s normal but you think your hair fall is not normal then it’s time to think about yourself or can apply these remedies. These remedies are natural, so there’s is no need to worry about reactions.
- Enrich diet with protein: Eating meat, fish, soya, or other protein items will help you diminish hair loss.
- Avoid brushing wet hair: When your hair is wet, then it is in the weakest state. So avoid brushing wet hair because there are more chances for hair loss. But if you use a wide comb to wet your hair, then it is the right way for it. You can also use your figure to undo tangles, not a brush.
- Human hair extension: When there, is no solution after doing all of these remedies then you can do human hair extension.
- Wigs for women: There are different kinds of hair wigs for women like 360 lace wigs, lace front wigs, classical lace wigs, etc.
- Hair wigs: There is another option when there is no chance of growing hair then you can use hair wigs as well that could be as natural as you want.
- Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo: As we all know, regular hair wash is the best part for protecting hair from losing. It also protects our hair from infections and dandruff. Moreover, clean hair gives a good impression of more volume.
- Vitamin for hair loss: Vitamin is also an excellent source to protect hair loss. Vitamin A encourages healthy production of sebum in the scalp, and vitamin B helps hair to maintain its color for good looks.
Or if you want Instant and quick solution as a temporary basis then you can use hair Wigs, HOW TO SELECT PERFECT HAIR WIG?
Here are SOME MORE TIPS FOR CARING YOUR HAIR.